Open top menu


Els gossos t'estimen tinguis el que tinguis, sense demanar que milloris en res ni exigir res més del que li dones. Així d'agraïts són.

Aquesta cançó, Like My Dog, de Billy Currington, demana que l'estimin com ho fa el seu gos. L'amor sincer sense exigències. Complicat, però per demanar...





LIKE MY DOG

BILLY CURRINGTON

He never tells me that he's sick of this houseHe never says, "Why don't you get off that couch?"He don't cost me nothin' when he wants to go outI want you to love me like my dog
He never says I need a new attitudeHim and my sister ain't always in a feudWhen I leave the seat up, he don't think that's rudeI want you to love me like my dog does baby
When I come home want you to just go crazyHe never looks at me like he might hate meI want you to love me like my dog
He never acts like he don't care for my friendsHe never asks me "Where 'n the hell have you been?"He don't play dead when I want to pet himI want you to love my like my dog does, honey
He never says, "I wish you made more money"He always thinks that pull my finger's funnyI want you to love me like my dog
He don't get made at me and throw a major fitWhen I say his sister is a bitch
I want you to love me like my dog does, babyWhen I come home, want you to just go crazyHe never looks at me like he might hate meI want you to love me like my dog
I want you to love me like my dog does, baby

Etiquetes

0 comentarios